ESTABLISHMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT: 1932
Headed by Prof. T.R. Seshadri F.R.S And followed by Prof. L.R. Row
FOODS, DRUGS & WATER Section : 1972
Started with financial support from Ministry of Health for 5 Years.
TRIFURCATION into 3 Departments under School of Chemistry : 1983 Department of Organic Chemistry Foods, Drugs & Water
Andhra UniversityWaltair Junction
Department of Organic Chemistry, Foods, Drugs and WaterInside INDIA prefix : 0891 284